The Health District will transition from its current electronic health record system, Insight, to a new electronic health record system. This will require a large amount of work to ensure:
- Data migration is completed and staff continue to have access to patient records/information
- Staff training on how to use the new system
- System configuration to ensure that all functionality is set up to meet District needs
- Coordination with the vendor
- Coordination with Snohomish County Department of Information Technology
The District would like to hire a temporary project manager that would take the lead on ensuring the new electronic health record is implemented correctly. At this time, we assume this would take approximately 6-8 months to ensure all deliverables are met and the system is in use.
Estimated cost for this position are:
IT PM 5 – PROJECT POSITION
Grade 780 / Step 1: $99,584.40
Benefits formula is: + 15% of base plus $18K
Funding for this position would come from two areas:
- Hire date through July 31, 2023, the District would use grant funds provided by Congresswomen Suzan DelBene’s office.
- Assuming approximately $86,305 if we can hire in November.
- August 1, 2023 – December 2023 the District would use agency funding.
- Assuming approximately $66,543 if the project runs through the end of the year. The position may not be needed for this amount of time.